Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I'm getting married!


Ha Gotcha!
Two years and practically two months and our wedding album has arrived! The length of time was largely on my part since we had just under one thousand photos and had to choose only 60! What's a girl to do? Take two years I suppose!
I am 100% thrilled with it. Daniel too! He did play a large part in making the photo selections. How I just love when men have an opinion about the aesthetics of things! A very uncommon trait from what I hear so I am one of the lucky ones.
I am truly lucky, he is the most wonderful man. When the package arrived Daniel was home first and waited for me before opening it. We sat together reliving the day. It is hard to believe two years has passed by when it feels like just yesterday I was pacing fuming mad because the limo driver was late with the boys and upon arrival Daniel was tipsy on the alter!
Oh how I wish I could go back to that day and change nothing just do it again.
Well maybe I would ditch the limo! In the end we were refunded every penny of the limo service fee. But more importantly we are even more in love today than the day we were married.
Time flies when your having so much fun with your very best friend.

Thank you all for being there to celebrate our union we can not wait to show you the photo album!

2 comments: