Sunday, January 10, 2010

Helloo...I'm here!


Happy New Year!
Daniel and I send our love and best wishes to all for 2010.

December was a whirlwind with my injury, the holidays and all the snow. I am doing much better now, no crutches and no more bruising. It has been five weeks and while I think my leg will never truly be perfect again the doctors had it right; by week six I should be back to normal. I am so thankful!

I spent all day yesterday taking down the Christmas tree and trim. It is always sad to put it away but to be honest I was very ready to see it go. The house is suddenly larger and brighter without a big green tree in our living room! It is a great way to clean up and clear out to ready yourself for the new year.

This year will be very exciting; already many things are in motion! Daniel is returning to school for computer forensics. Mom is considering moving to Alexandria and has begun to look at homes! My very good friend Melissa is pregnant with a baby boy due in April and I am planning her shower! FUN FUN FUN, I do love planning a party especially for those you love. Daniel's sister Julie is pregnant with their second child due sometime the end of the summer! My cousin David is graduating from High School; this will require a trip to Chicago in June! And the list goes on!
Salute (prosecco in hand) to 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment