Sunday, January 31, 2010

Crafty

Going out is wonderful but having friends and family over sharing a meal and a drink is something we both enjoy immensely. I love planning and cooking the meal, setting a pretty table and Daniel provides the entertainment and coffee. I have tried to save all of our wine corks thinking "one day I will do something with these"! I am not a hoarder, no room for that here but corks are precious and fewer wineries are using them. I did not want to do the typical bulletin board so I have been sleeping on it for 6 years or so!

Wallah! I have made a wreath out of our corks! It is special to me since every little cork on there is a friend or family representing the love and warmth in our home.
It will be our Valentine's Day wreath. Love and kisses to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment