Sunday, October 13, 2013

Shutdown DAY 11

Holy Moly ---11 days of no work but no worries I have been as busy as a bee!
Last week I cleaned out 3 closets.  Wow, I know it was a huge task and long overdue!  The best part about it is most of the items have made it to their donations centers.  I have a few things to consign on Monday and some items I will post on Ebay.  Two more  closets to go and then its on to the bookshelves...

Last Friday I had a wonderful surprise visit from my very good friend Rachel Cassiman.  We spent the day at Hillwood Estate, Museum & Garden being fabulous because it is where fabulous lives!  This is the estate of Marjorie Merriweather Post and it is filled to the brim with Russian Imperial and French Decorative Arts.  The two of us spent the afternoon catching up and pining over the all of the beautiful decorative objects.  It was wonderful to see her I only wish it was for a little longer!   
 

  










1 comment:

  1. I loved our day being fabulous!! I wish I had brushed my hair though. ;) I shall see you again, very soon!! XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete