Thursday, October 3, 2013

Day 2 Furlough

What do you do with all this time? Ohhhh lets see...make lists on what to do with all this time!  
And then...go shopping!  Ha ha 
Well not really, I did head out for a bit to run some errands.  Of course I stopped in one of my favorite stores and tried on a couple of winter coats.  That is such a hard decision.  you never know what kind of winter we are going to have.
Then I hit the market for a few essentials to make chicken soup from scratch!  
It was delicious, Lorenzo (my kitty boy) would not stay out of the kitchen, he loves chicken and the aroma was making him loopy meowing like a fool.  Daniel ate two bowls.  It's funny anyone will tell you I'm not a huge fan of soup especially when it's warm out, yesterday we had a high of 85.  I usually eat soup when I am sick-only unless its Pho so, I guess the furlough thing got to me.  (Turning off news now)
This particular recipe has white wine, carrot, celery, onion, garlic, thyme, flat parsley and small pasta. 
 It called for egg pasta but I don't care for the large egg noodles. 
Wallah!  I will make this again.

1 comment:

  1. It's looks super yummy! Will you email me the recipe?? XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete