Sunday, February 6, 2011

Nutellaicious!!

Today is World Nutella Day and to celebrate I made sweet crepes with Nutella and strawberries!


Thanks to Michelle Fabio of Bleeding Espresso and Sara Rossi of Ms. Adventures in Italy we have this fabulous day to share our love of Nutella!

My husband who loves all things Italian (especially me!) never tried Nutella until today.
I know; what a sin!  But he is a stubborn Taurus and always refused.


How did I get him to do it?  The crepes!  He loves hazelnut everything and he adores good chocolate (though he will tell you he does not eat sweets) so I just could not understand the resistance.
I am happy to say...persistence paid off!
The melted goodness of Nutella inside the warm, soft, delicate crepes was the answer.  I think he is hooked! 
Good to the last Nutellaicious!

1 comment:

  1. Nutella is good for DAN! :) I haven't had Nutella in a while. Perhaps I will go get some at the Chelsea Market in my free time!! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete