Monday, December 7, 2009

This is me

Splintme

There is always another bus! My favorite bus driver asked why would I want to take an earlier bus? Don't I like him? HA, well his words of wisdom has now taught me never to run for public transportation in cute shoes ever again!
I have torn my calf muscles.
After Thursday evening in the ER, a splint, drugs, a pregnancy test (Negative) and crutches now I am on a forced vacation.
Friday Daniel took me to an Orthopaedist Traumologist who removed my splint and told me to move it as much as possible (take my time doing so), ice it and rest. ARGHHH I am not good at staying still!

Saturday was an easy day to stay home and rest since we had our first beautiful snowfall of the season. But by Sunday we were both climbing the walls needing a little adventure.
So, Daniel took me to Ikea and spun me a round in a wheel chair! Now I am home resting and hope to be back to work sooner than later! I am a little black and blue but improving everyday.
Don't run!

No comments:

Post a Comment