Sunday, September 6, 2009

Holiday weekend

Labor day came and went and here we are the last days of summer the seasons change is upon us.
The holiday weekend was nice and cool. Saturday night we went to see our nephew Colin and watched the VA Tech game with Julie, Justin and his parents Mike and Kathleen. It was a fun night Colin is growing so fast he is very tall and 30lbs at 2 yrs old! I wish Julie told me he was 30lbs before I put him on my lap and slid down the carpeted steps in shorts to the basement! two words...RUG B-U-R-N!
On Sunday we spent time with my Mom in Annapolis looking at a brand new house that is so fitting for her. If everything works out this could be a really nice change for Mom. Then we were off to Chris and Christies; they were having the end of summer pool days party. All the neighborhood kids were there so of course we brought goodies being the good Aunt and Uncle we are! Popcorn, mini cupcakes and ice cream sandwiches. I think we were a hit.
Here is Uncle Dan aka the pied piper! I LOVE THIS thanks Chris!

Monday was a rainy day. We were planning to go to the Virginia wine festival in Herndon with Julie and Justin but it turns out Justin had a very bad cold so we all skipped it. As it turned out on our end Daniel had to do a little work at home bit so much later in the day we went for Peruvian chicken and a little shopping! Just getting ready for the beautiful Autumn that I have been looking forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment