Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Daniel's Birthday! Part 3

Daniel received a gift card to Best Buy from Chris and Christie for his birthday. This is every guys dream even though mine will not admit it. It is the only store I know of that he can walk into and get lost. It is the only place where I have to call him in order to find him.

So, one mild Friday night in May, we just finished eating a refreshing Vietnamese meal and he pops the question, "do you want to go to Best Buy?" Sure, I say trying to sound excited.
Once inside he keeps offering the gift card to me. My Daniel is very generous but I can not accept; this is his birthday present. Besides, I see him circle the Wii area like a shark to bloody bait. I suggest a game, but wait..."babydoll, look at this; it is the whole kit". GUITAR HERO.
Thanks to my brother this game became very interesting to Daniel, especially since the song list included ACDC and BON JOVI among some of my other "favorites".
Thank you Chris and Christie for the fantastic dream come true gift card!! Now I am sure to never forget the lyrics to Livin on a Prayer.
http://hub.guitarhero.com/
I can not believe they have their own website, ugh!

http://www.playfuls.com/images/news/gh3.jpg

1 comment:

  1. HA! Rusty's wouldn't even dare bring that game into my house. Happy Birthday Dan! We *heart* you!

    ReplyDelete