Friday, November 7, 2008

Just as I thought

Last night Daniel and I went to the mall after work (2cnd time this week!) to return a nail/lotion kit he bought me for my birthday. At first I thought it was sweet because I do my nails at home a lot. But he forgot to remove the receipt from the bag and when I found out it was 52 smackaroos for nails it had to go back. The actual return of the product is a long story but the bottom line is it was returned. He really got swindled by the girls running those lotion kiosks, there favorite line is "can I ask you a question" NO , N-O, no questions, do not make eye contact just keep walking! Oh by the way, their return policy sign was about 4x3 in size located behind the cash register, where you are not allowed to stand.
After the mall escapade, we went home to Lorenzo, it is always so nice to come home to him because no matter what your day or his day for that matter was like he is happy to see you. Usually because it is treat time but his affection and need for us is comforting.
I managed to come up with a delicious dinner of tofu with shallots, ginger and garlic, brown rice and baby broccoli. It was delicious, so much so that we ate it all.
Our neighbor Lisa stopped by for a quick chat while I was cooking, she raved about our new place (she was very familiar with the old place) and then we talked shoes and shopping. Needless to say Daniel was not interested and went to get the mail (aka Smoke break!) Lisa left and I opened the mail. Finally, a new Net Flix!! It was the Rape of Europa "oh Boy!! oh boy!!" I said "I am watching this tonight!" though it was just as I thought it would be, we came home ate dinner, I put in the movie and laid down on the couch, Daniel put the hockey game on in the second bedroom and laid down on the bed....within 20 minutes we where zzzzing!! Our programs were riveting! It is more like we were just pooped!

No comments:

Post a Comment