Friday, October 10, 2008

AHHHHhhh Friday.


Today has been a very hectic day with all things Pompeii. Oh and Christmas too! I keep telling myself when October is over I am going to cry because I will not have much to do for 2 months but I am starting to think this is really not true.

Right now all I can say is I am exhaling Ahhhhh it is Friday and the beginning of a 3 day weekend for me. Poor Daniel has to work on Monday.

Sometimes it really pays to be a federal employee! Even though most of us are underpaid!!


I don't know about you but we have a lot on our plates this weekend, 3 weeks worth of laundry (I know ...gross!) hang our mirror we bought over a month ago in addition to hanging all our family photos. There is a whole slew of other things but you get the point. Just all the little things that tend to get annoying after a while. I used to make lists because I like to cross things off when I am done but I stopped because I have not been crossing off!!

So cheers to the weekend, I hope I can muster up the energy to slash something off the list!

No comments:

Post a Comment