Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Stanco=I am tired

So it was the beginning of summer when I completed the first level of Italian and I am actually retaining some of it! I am pooped today.

Yesterday we returned from the family beach weekend. We were in South Bethany What a wonderful time! The weather could not have been more perfect for us, it was a cool sunny weekend. Some were braver than others and went for a swim or a dip but not I, only my feet were brave enough to kiss the ocean. The water was not too terribly cold but the cool air was enough to make you shiver! We were in South Bethany beach, a beautiful location in between Rehoboth and Ocean City.

It was on this lovely family vacation where I had my first experience with the WII!!!
I am an addict after only 2 days, so sad but true. Apparently Daniel and Cathy had it all planned out. Daniel had mentioned this game before and I just kind of shrugged it off but they succeeded and I will be officially disappointed if Santa Clause does not bring me this new toy! AND of course I will share it with all! Because I am just that kind of girl!

Well it was a weekend of good food, fun and great news! Dan and I are going to be an Aunt and Uncle again, his sister Brenda is pregnant! Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment