Wednesday, September 17, 2008

EL TREN

At least once a month I rant about the train or 'metro' which is what we Washingtonians call it!

So this morning the train looked like this...

I really thought some wanted to do this...

but I just bullied my way through the sea of people who just refused to get off the train.

Then I met Gucci girl. OMG....Please do us all a favor flip flopped wearing pants dragging on the ground with coffee in one hand and the over stuffed Gucci tote over her shoulder swinging around to blast everyone approximately 5'1" (that would be me) in the face, put your bag on the floor

We were packed like spring rolls in a takeout box and she all of size 2 could not move to let anyone on the train. Needless to say, my polka dot tote got caught around my shoulder and cut off the circulation for about 15 minutes.

Thanks Gucci girl.

And just so you know you did not look like this...
or this...

And I am sure your fancy bag was not designed for you make it appear as if it were throwing up.






No comments:

Post a Comment