Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Spooooky MAMA

okay---so a billion trillion things have happened since just last Thursday and my return to work!  Some so dramatic it almost feels like I was in an episode of New Jersey Housewives.  eeehhh Em, so I will spare you the horrific details and remind you that it is October and Spooky is just what the doctore ordered!

I didn't much feel like cooking and with a house full of leftovers I asked ...why?  So dinner was ready and the Giants were terrible and so it goes...Dan asks "do you want to watch a spooky movie?"  Of course I reply!
His pick and we watch MAMA.  Have you seen it?  It was scary for the first 40 minutes we were both jumpy and had goosebumps but then it just got dumb.  Why do they do this?  It could have been terrifically terrible and given me nightmares.  instead I overslept--through my alarm which goes off at 5:30 am...um mm I arose at 7:24.  whoops somehow I made it to work on time.  But what a great nights sleep!  Another horrible horror movie anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment