Wednesday, April 20, 2011

GAME FACE


So, its that hockey time of the year, the Stanley Cup playoffs. I will not bore you with my usual "Rock the Red" speech I am just sharing the "game face" with you.
I know ...look at that outfit, and the head band! Ohhhh so sexxxy.
I think I will post the game schedule on our front door so the neighbors know this will eventually come to an end.
Tonight 3-0 NY Rangers 1-2 period/
3rd period CAPS tie the game 3-3 now in OT. Fingers crossed I don't have to go to bed with the "pouter game face".
Feel my pain...
Hockey is fun!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

1 comment:

  1. I knew Dan would be crazy this year! I was listening to the news the other day and the sports report came on. I was thinking, "Oooooo, poor Rachael!" Ha ha!! I shouldn't talk. After all, I'm the one with the Italian soccer jersey and afro. Thank goodness the World Cup is only once every four years!

    ReplyDelete