Friday, February 5, 2010

Wednesday's Snowfall











The snow on Wednesday was beautiful; full fluffy flakes that just kiss your face. By now you know what a romantic I am about the winter, especially when winter behaves like itself. I can remember a few here with days in the high 60's and to be totally honest that has happened this year as well. Nevertheless, there are two things I say about the weather. If it is winter it should be cold and with the chill in the air we deserve the beauty of snow.
If it is summer, I should be on the beach with a drink in my hand.

The snow we had during the week began on Tuesday night and we awoke to the beauty found in these photographs. All of the images are from my commute to work on Wednesday morning at 8:30 am. You may recognize some the locations; King Street Metro, the Masonic Temple in Old Town Alexandria, Ronald Reagan airport and my employer the National Gallery of Art
(isn't she pretty).





No comments:

Post a Comment