Sunday, February 7, 2010

Superbowl

Ahhh football. I really don't like it but I love Superbowl Sunday.
Wanna know why? It's the END of the season!!! WOOO HOOOO
I am thrilled to know that I will not hear that theme song again until August.
Oh but wait, it is the ring on Daniel's phone :(
I married a sports guy that's all there is to it. He invited the neighborhood girls over to watch it; they have not showed up. When are guys going to understand that women would rather clean their closet than watch or listen to football? Well maybe not all but the women but I am not one of those.
The NFL in my opinion (remember this) is really full of over paid bullies who should have done their homework. There are a few exceptions (as is with most things) to the rule like Dan Marino. I guess my negativity could apply to all sorts of entertainment, oh well too bad...I don't like the NFL.
Ask me about college football, Navy football...ah ha...
So Superbowl Sunday is a holiday for Daniel and today was a double whammy with the CAPS winning in overtime against the Penguins!! (I do like hockey; just won't admit it, shhhh) I love my guy and the way to make his day just pure perfection is to feed him.
Today's Menu:
Soft scrambled eggs with sharp cheddar, red onion and heirloom tomatoes with a side of bacon, sausage and a half of kaiser roll.

A submarine sandwich on a french baguette. It was elaborate no need to spell it out.
He had a chocolate ice cream snack after this sandwich.

Dinner: Italian sausage and peppers with rosemary garlic potatoes.
Yep Superbowl sausage and peppers! AND the commercials are pretty great!

No comments:

Post a Comment