Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Knee Socks & Hot Cocoa


Well well another day home and another storm moving in tonight. I feel like I am on a forced vacation; GOD must have read my mind. Boy I needed this break. But wait wasn't I home for a week in December with my leg up? And OH I was home for the 18 inches we had in early December too!
So with all this snow I have been wearing knee socks and drinking hot cocoa but it is getting old.
Today I walked to the post office, a couple of antique stores and then on for some grocery shopping at the Midget (Giant grocery, but its a baby one, hence the name).
I bought more than I thought...as usual; carried it all home and I was hot like Mexico.
So now I have moved on to a juicy vodka drink and flip flops (after a huge glass of water)!
The only time I drink in the afternoon is when I am on vacation.
Did I mention I love the snow?! See what it can do for you! Don't be jealous...

It is almost pointless to go back to work this week!

The Turks and Caicos Islands in May 2009.
Trust me, this is out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment