Thursday, September 17, 2009

What was I thinking...

Today was my Monday and tomorrow is my Friday.
I returned to work today after 3 days home sick. It has been 6 days since I sat at my desk. I had 187 emails in the inbox.
By 3pm today I was spent and wondering why was I sitting there and ready to pass out at any moment. There was not a Lady Gaga, U2 or ACDC that could keep me awake.
This morning I was up early and planning to leave early until I had to dress myself 3 different times due to a faulty wardrobe. Tonight when I returned home I heard a strange noise in the apartment. I called out 'honey' I thought maybe Daniel was home before me. No Daniel but somebody was making coffee. The smell of coffee was so strong and the pot was on gurgling away and then the 'beep beep' it was ready. The pot was full of hot water the basket for the coffee was empty and house smelled of a fresh brew. But there was no one home but the cat?
Some things go unexplained and trust me it is not the drugs.
At least tomorrow is Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment