Wednesday, July 1, 2009

bicicletta...that is italian for exercise

I just got this bike, from one of my many favorite stores, Targjeeet! After testing out many and trying to fix my old bike this one is the winner!
It has hybrid tires, it is not to heavy and it is accessorized with the cute little rack in the back! I have learned a lot about bikes in the last month. I test rode many inside the Target and then along came a 'Target' cop, "Miss, you can not ride that in here" Awww come on, how am I to know if I love it? No sooner did the 'nice' and mostly disintrested man tell me to stop, this boy about eight years old came zooming by us. The little boy said"please, just once more"!! Something about a bike makes you feel free and kid-like!
We are planning to get out on the road this long weekend riding our bikes with helmets of course! My Daniel is moaning about the helmet but I dont want his brains squashed!
I mean really, he is a vital part of this equation.
So this Fourth of July weekend you might find me on a trail pretending to be in Tuscan hills of Italy riding my bike to the next wine stop!