Monday, May 4, 2009

we're back!

Well here we are back home, vacation over!
I would have liked to report that we had permanently changed our residence here...
and finally fulfill my dream of becoming a swashbuckling, salty girl pirate.

But no such courage, I found myself sitting at my desk today watching the rain and wind from my window.

There is so much to tell; our trip with the family was good and I plan to tell all sometime soon.

First things first, I will start with 10:25pm 5/4 and go back in time...

@
PITTSBURGH 3
WASHINGTON 4


I have a very happy and VERY anxious husband on my hands. He is the ultimate hockey fan and tonight his team the Washington Capitals won the second game of seven to go to the third round. They have to win four of the seven first to move on to the next round. Confused? Now, I am sure that I have not explained this very well but there are 4 rounds where you have to win four games of seven each time and now we are so close to the end. If we win 2 more in this round we will go to the next round where Dan says we will possibly play Boston. Then if we win four games first against Boston we will compete for the Stanley cup. Confused? No matter, it is exciting, we are practically half way and we will keep winning!! ROCK THE RED!!

http://www.jellybabys.co.uk/images/Baby-Love-(White)-large.gif
Today was also a big day in the Valentino house because Dan and I are an Auntie and Uncle again! Brenda and Steven in Boston (Dan's step-sister) had a baby girl last night May 3rd.
Her name is Maura Claire Long. As soon as we have a photo I will post!
This means we have 4 nieces and 1 nephew, whew (loads of brow wiping) the family is growing by the minute!
CONGRATULATIONS BRENDA AND STEVEN!


https://www.balloonplanet.com/shop/images/products/product_2322_large.jpg



Today is also Catie's birthday HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the biggest sister, now you are 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment