Monday, February 2, 2009

We Wiiiiiiii

Lucky us we received a Wi for Christmas and have been enjoying it ever since. As often as we can we try to share the excitement of the Wi with others and this past Saturday our good friends Melissa, Thomas, Naomi and Nick came over for dinner and some fun!

I made Timbale for the first time, delish if I do say so myself! I was told by my husband who happens to love all things spicy, "it's spicy" so I was surprised! For those of you wondering what exactly is timbale? It is a pastry encrusted drum of pasta, sausage,eggplant, cheese and sauce. It was accompanied by Giada's green beans (something healthy to counter balance the calorie overload).
Our guests brought wonderful desserts, a hazelnut praline cake (whole foods) and chocolate sandwich cookies filled with vanilla and mint (sticky fingers bakery http://www.stickyfingersbakery.com/).
Once our tummies were full of goodness it was time to break into Wi form!

The girls boxing!

The boys boxing!


And this is Thomas breaking Dan's record on the ski slopes! Dan stayed up until 2am trying to beat the new score. I am sure he will, it is sheer determination! But as it stands Thomas has the high score!
There were other games, bowling and hula hooping too! We had a wonderful time hope we can do it again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment