Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Oh how sweet it is..


Recognition of any kind is always a very sweet and rewarding experience and Apartment Therapy has just made my day!

With a recent visit to the Pompeii exhibition and a little inspiration the folks at Apartment Therapy posted about my beloved National Gallery of Art and our giftshop. I do take great pride in what I do and where I work so when the excitement is shared it just can not get any better. Being a retail buyer is not always as exciting as it may sound. Though I do work with some of the most fabulous people who are very creative and have a deep desire for art just as I do.

We set your own goals awarding each other with the gold star at the end (usually chocolate and Starbucks).


Thanks Apartment Therapy, for a bit of sweetness!! (http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/)

No comments:

Post a Comment