Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!







Do you have plans for the frightful Friday? We are going to stay home and have tomato soup and grilled cheese while we watch The Wizard of Oz. He only knows about the grilled cheese and soup! shhhhh it's a surprise! I think the movie is a good idea since he has been completely obsessed with MSNBC and CNN as of late. Wonder why? We watch Chris Matthews, Keith Oberman and Dan's new girlfriend Rachel Maddow religiously! I really do not mind it too much, it is just that I am tiring from the constant chatter of the election.



Back to Halloween, I think we may have two trick- o- treaters so maybe I will pick up a very small bag of candy that Daniel will eat. His fav. Reese's, there is just something about peanut butter and chocolate!



Hope everyone has fun tonight, be safe....BOO!






No comments:

Post a Comment