Friday, September 26, 2008

to debate or not to debate...



That is zeee question! I can not believe that during this crucial time in the polls and being so close to election day that McCain would even consider NOT debating.

Sounds like a cop out to me...we should call him the 700billion bailout man. That can be his new circus name...since bailing is his act. I mean really... doesn't that smell fishy, all the seals in the circus are following him around right now.

CNN's Dana Bash reported "McCain has made some progress with the GOP leadership, but not with others in the House and Senate, she said.
Some fellow lawmakers said McCain hasn't contributed much to the financial debate, and senior campaign advisers told CNN they believed it was politically crucial that McCain show up at the debate in Oxford, Mississippi. Watch Sen. Reid say McCain got in the way »
Bash said a senior adviser to McCain agreed that McCain seemed to be hindering the negotiating process rather than helping it."

She also reported "sources inside McCain's campaign understand he was "political dynamite."
I can not wait to see the explosives tonight!


This election year if anything has certainly encouraged folks to be active in their role as a US citizen, myself included. I just hope that their excitement and opinions will lead them to the polls this November 4th (my birthday in case you were wondering, yes back in 197_ I was born on a Tuesday, election day).


Well it seems that the debate is on! I will not miss a minute of this unless of course I am picking up my DD at the airport!

He sent me flowers yesterday...isn't he sweet! One of my co-workers said "smart man, keeping you thinking of him!"

Now if only our politicians could be as good as my DD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment