Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Beach Weekend


It seems that Daniel and I have been traveling a lot lately! First Skyline Drive then Lancaster and Philadelphia and this weekend we are headed to the beach! We really enjoy road trips, it is a great way to see this beautiful area we live in. It has come up many times in conversation, we really would like to plan a cross country road trip. But that is for a later date! This time it is a family weekend at Bethany beach in Delaware. I know summer is over but better late than never! We will be leaving on Friday. It has turned into a cooler week so far high 70's I wonder if the water will be warm enough for a swim? Oh but if it is too chilly to hit the beach I hear there are great outlets!!
We are responsible for some good eats...I must get crackin' on a menu!

No comments:

Post a Comment